Your NHS optical voucher will provide help with the cost of your chosen frames. At Stotts, not only could you get a free NHS sight test, if you get an NHS glasses optical voucher, you could also choose from our array of Eyewear, too.
You may get help towards your glasses is you are:
- Aged under 16
- Aged 16, 17, or 18 and are in full-time education
- Eligigible for an NHS compex lens voucher – your optician at Stotts will advise you about this entitlement
- A prisoner on leave from prison
You may also get an NHS optical voucher if you:
- Receive income support
- Receive Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Are awareded universal credit
- Receive Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Receive Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Are entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- Are named on a valid NHS Certificate for full help with health costs (HC2)
You may also get help towards the cost of your glasses and lenses if you are named on an NHS certificate for partial help with health costs (HC3).
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us for further information. Our team would be more than happy to help.
Visit Us and peruse at our range of NHS frames at your own convenience. We look forward to helping you further.